Brought To You By Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company
If you’ve found that your annual goals are consistently to “increase sales” or “improve margins,” you might need to rethink routine.
When it comes to the protection and growth of your business, perhaps you can have the best of all worlds – to be safe, secure, and successful.
It’s possible when you insure your business with Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company.
2016 was a frightening year for crime. Smash-and grab attacks were seen from California to New York and many places in between. While the risk remains, Jewelers Mutual customers have extra peace of mind knowing that:
- Loss Prevention Specialists are available for over-the-phone and on-site consultations.
- Their policy comes with a membership to the Jewelers Security Alliance, who works closely with the FBI and local law enforcement agencies— which often results in the apprehension of criminals and recovery of stolen property.
- They can enroll their entire staff in JM University® to receive training through a variety of safety courses.
For over 100 years, jewelers have trusted Jewelers Mutual to protect their businesses in times of change because:
- Knowledgeable agents and experienced underwriters can tailor their policies to help them manage changing risks.
- 30 consecutive A+ ratings from A.M. Best Company gives the peace of mind that Jewelers Mutual has financial stability for paying claims in changing times.
- 24/7 access to claim examiners ensures that, while times may change, great service won’t.
Protecting your business is one thing, but growing it is another. In addition to having a safe and secure business, jewelers in 2016 have:
- Participated in exclusive jeweler programs, boosting their revenue potential when mentioning Jewelers Mutual’s personal jewelry insurance as an option for their customers to consider.
- Received claim-related payments directly, resulting in significant revenue coming back to their businesses.
2017 may have just started, but it’s never too early to find an agent and get a quote.