The jewelry industry's leading forum for job searches and hiring, buying and selling and other business opportunities. Browse the positions and opportunities available below.
- Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina,West Virginia, Georgia, Florida and Tennesee.
- Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Arizona and Colorado.
We are looking for dynamic, energetic and innovative sales persons for a very strong line with a great support team in house.
- Must have established accounts in above territories.
- Minimum 5 yrs experience in sales related to the precious jewelry industry.
We are looking for a hard working, honest, professional salesman that takes his/her career seriously. We would like you to have a strong following with well rated jewelers. Other than that we pretty much allow you to run your business. No shows, no sales meetings, no micro managing. You sell and we pay you a very good commission.
The line consists of Diamond Basics, Bridal, Fashion, and entry level Sterling Silver. We provide in case program displays for much of our merchandise assuring you good re-order business. We also provide flyer programs and assorted advertising material to help YOU and YOUR jeweler grow their business.
Great terms, superior quality. Honest and fair ownership. This is an ideal sideline. It’s small and compact. Easy to carry and show. You can earn substantial additional income with this line!!
Chicago-based jewelry manufacturer with world-class designs and products, mainly in gold and diamond, sold to our global network of jewelry retailers and wholesalers. Recently rebranded, we are seeking fresh ideas and perspectives to increase our brand presence in the Independent Jewelry marketplace.
SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION
The Regional Sales Representative is responsible for account management in doors with significant volume within the Independent Channel and within a specific geographical territory. The Regional Sales Representative is accountable for achieving sales and sell-through goals while partnering with store management and sales associates to further establish our brand within the region.
- Manage an assigned territory of retail independent jewelry accounts
- Visit retail accounts according to established call-cycle to reinforce customer relationships
- Enhance business of existing accounts
- Support business development activities to open new accounts
- Develop strong relationships with management and key associates
- Analyze and track sales to achieve and exceed sales goals
- Report sales activities and efforts in CRM system
- Support customers on any business needs for both service and operational issues
- Recommend store assortments based on individual store demographics and customer nuances unique to the territory
- Monitor inventories and suggest replenishment as needed
- Train store associates on our brand, product, and selling techniques
- Negotiate in-store visual to increase the brand presence and drive associates to sell more
- Participate in planning for advertising and seasonal mailers and coordinate local marketing initiatives
- Partner on trunk shows and other special events at retail locations
- Assist in company efforts at trade shows, demos, office events, etc.
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in Fine Jewelry or other luxury category
- Established contacts with major regional Independent jewelers preferred
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with associates and all levels of store management
- Dynamic, energetic and passionate about selling
- Solid business acumen and well-versed in managing stock and sales plans
- Independent, self-driven, with strong business development skills
- Great presentation, communication, and follow-through skills, with a professional appearance
- Ability to effectively manage time, schedule, and travel
- Must be willing to travel extensively
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
The success of The Edge Retail Academy relies on the dedication and enthusiasm of each of our Mentors, which is why we offer you the chance to share in our success with a compensation package that features a competitive base salary plus performance bonuses, and including benefits such as paid holidays, sick leave and 401K.
Financial Business Mentor Essentials:
- Accounting knowledge is required and an Accounting degree is preferred
- The ability to analyze a Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow
- Jewelry Industry experience preferred
- The ability to multi-task with multiple clients
- Be self-motivated and able to work from a home environment
- Technologically savvy and comfortable with evolving software platforms
- The ability to communicate and build rapport effectively over the phone with clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Available to attend some Jewelry Shows, Conferences and Team meetings with approximately 3 weeks of travel per year
Tel: 877-569-8657, ext 1
We are now looking for top independent sales agents for our high quality precious findings line.
We seek a dynamic, energetic and innovative sales person for a very strong line with a great support team in house.
The LuxLock collection is a fast growing, unique set of earring findings unlike anything else on the market.
Must have established accounts for multiple US territories.
Minimum 2 yrs experience in sales related to the precious jewelry industry.
Commission position and non-competing lines are okay.
For more info about our products please visit our website: www.luxlockusa.com