Job Title: Head of Sales for North America
Department: Sotheby’s Diamonds
Position SummarySotheby’s Diamonds is a unique joint venture between Sotheby’s, the world’s oldest international auction house, and Diacore, renowned experts in cutting and polishing the most extraordinary diamonds for over seven decades.
The Head of Sales for North America is a highly visible role whose principal focus is to generate and drive profitable sales of fine jewelry and loose diamonds. This person will be responsible for meeting North American sales targets, working closely with the global Sotheby’s Diamonds team in Hong Kong and London and with the Sotheby’s Key Client Managers (KCMs).
- Generate profitable sales and drive revenue growth for Sotheby’s Diamonds in North America
- To work with Sotheby’s Diamonds senior management to devise and propose new strategies to better leverage the existing Sotheby’s client base, to reach new clients and thereby improve the division’s sales results
- The primary focus is to grow the North American business but you may, from time to time, be required to assist with and attend international selling exhibitions
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships between Sotheby’s Diamonds and the key client managers (KCMs) in the auction business.
- Represent the Sotheby’s Diamonds brand at the highest level when interacting with colleagues and clients alike.
- Based in the Sotheby’s York Avenue headquarters, you will be expected to ensure the smooth daily running of the SD salon and arranging private client appointments
- To host targeted client events in the Sotheby’s Diamonds salon
- To run off-site events and develop other new ideas to increase sales
- Engage clients and forge long term relationships for the benefit of the business
- Provide superior client service and follow up to further enhance the reputation of Sotheby’s Diamonds in the marketplace
- Minimum 10 years proven experience working, on an international level, leading sales of jewellery for a luxury brand
- Professionally qualified (GG from the GIA or CG, or CGA or a combination of both)
- Possess a strong understanding of, and a network within, the diamond business
- Strong track record in growing sales, building a network and establishing long lasting business relationships
- Good organizational skills, must be able to multi task and deliver to multiple deadlines across a variety of ongoing projects capable of working on both an independent and team basis
- Strong personality with a networking driven focus with excellent negotiations and sales skills
- Travel, both domestically and internationally, will be expected
To apply please follow the below link
With a growing collection of strong brands and a technology forward domestic and offshore manufacturing capacity, we will consider hard working sales people who understand the new economy and aspire to work for a company that can help them navigate career growth.
As a Jewelry professional your primary role is to establish sales through building and maintaining relationships with our customers. You will help ensure that customers receive outstanding customer service. Provide customers with excellent product knowledge helping to improve the overall shopping experience. You will maintain a loyal client base and ensure that customers are informed in the arrival of new merchandise and upcoming events. Involvement in special orders and repairs. This is a great opportunity, with potential for growth
- Positive & Energetic attitude
- Contribute to an atmosphere of outstanding customer satisfaction
- The ability to develop strong product knowledge
- Dynamic and driven personality.
- The ability to connect with clients and build relationships, creating a lasting positive impression
- Highly organized and have the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work both individually and as a team player
- Previous experience required
Creations Fine Jewelers
3341 Solano Avenue
Napa, CA 94558
We are looking for a results oriented, driven sales associate who is able to adjust to the unique demands of a luxury retail environment. The right candidate will be able to work independently as well as part of a team. Upholding company ethical standards and fulfilling client expectations are key. We offer a great work culture and atmosphere.
- Carrying out the plans, goals and objectives of Tivol by selling merchandise and establishing relationships with customers.
- Taking complete responsibility for their new sales, special orders and repairs.
- Adheres to all corporate values, Tivol quality standards, and policies and procedures while achieving personal sales that increase the company's growth and profitability.
- Contributes daily to proactive customer service by anticipating customers' needs.
- Retail experience is required.
- Luxury retail experience is preferred.