Dominion Diamond is holding viewings of fancy yellow diamonds from Canada’s Northwest Territories this fall in Israel and Belgium, ahead of a sale of the stones being conducted in partnership with I. Hennig Tenders.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories--Dominion Diamond Corp. is partnering with I. Hennig Tenders to sell off an assortment of fancy yellow rough diamonds mined in Canada’s Northwest Territories.

Viewings of the diamonds available in the auction will take place in Ramat Gan, Israel, from Oct. 29 to Nov. 1, and then in Antwerp, Belgium, from Nov. 6 to 10.

Participation in both the viewings and the auction is by appointment only.

For more information, email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or call +32 (3) 500 8050.

Dominion Diamond has a controlling interest in the Ekati Diamond Mine and owns a 40 percent stake in the Diavik Diamond Mine as well, with the remaining 60 percent owned by Rio Tinto.

In July, the Yellowknife-based company announced that it was being acquired by The Washington Companies, a Missoula, Montana-headquartered group of mining, industrial and transportation businesses owned by billionaire Dennis Washington.

The deal is expected to close in the fourth quarter. After the acquisition is complete, former Mountain Province Diamonds Inc. CEO Patrick Evans will join Dominion as its new CEO.

|Subscribe >
National Jeweler

Fine Jewelry Industry News

Since 1906, National Jeweler has been the must-read news source for smart jewelry professionals--jewelry retailers, designers, buyers, manufacturers, and suppliers. From market analysis to emerging jewelry trends, we cover the important industry topics vital to the everyday success of jewelry professionals worldwide. National Jeweler delivers the most urgent jewelry news necessary for running your day-to-day jewelry business here, and via our daily e-newsletter, website and other specialty publications, such as "The State of the Majors." National Jeweler is published by Jewelers of America, the leading nonprofit jewelry association in the United States.